Monday, August 10, 2009

A very high quality recording.

I look for new music all the time. I love it.

I found a music video today and I've watched it about 6 times so far. The video itself is nothing spectacular but the song, or at least the recording, is remarkable.

Maybe it's not the style that you prefer, but as a musician I tend to listen to stuff that stands out because of sound quality, mixing techniques, texture, etc, and this is one song that they've done a fantastic job with.

To be honest it's not really my favorite style either, but the recording is so well done that I'm temporarily addicted to it.

I'm not addicted. I can quit when ever I want.

Also if you feel like focusing really intently, the lyrics are very well-written too, which I have a lot of respect for because I suck at writing lyrics.

Take a listen and tell me what you think:

LIGHTS Music video - Saviour from Rawls on Vimeo.

Have a great day!


---

No comments:

Post a Comment