Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sparklers = Happiness

I've learned two startling facts as of late:

1. Laura Shearer hates pineapple. I made a pizza with her tonight and she was very adamant about not having anything to do with any pineapple in any way. Emotions ran high, vicious fights ensued. I honestly can't for the life of me comprehend how anyone can dislike pineapple, the most blessedly delicious of all fruits. But then again, Laura is one-of-a-kind ;)

2. Raintree Apartments has started a magical new garden of enchanted couches.



In other news, my old friend Heather Neeley and I had some fun last night playing with sparklers and long-exposure-slow-motion-still-frame picture thingies. I'm not sure what it's called... it's when the camera captures stuff for like 2 whole seconds.

I think this is my favorite picture:
Here's some good ones too.




Have a lovely day!


---

1 comment: