Saturday, August 29, 2009

80's party.

I went to an "80's party" last night. I obviously didn't dress up, for the following reasons:

  1. I hate the 80's
  2. I certainly don't own any 80's paraphernalia
  3. I still don't feel comfortable walking down the street in LA dressed normally, let alone dressed as a weirdo.

But when I got there I actually felt like it was more of a costume party. I got to meet some cool people and I took a few pictures.




There were some other pretty sweet get-ups but I felt awkward taking pictures of people that I don't know.

Other interesting attractions included a vintage, original Nintendo hooked up with people playing Mario Brothers, lots of wretchedly horrible 80's music, couches to sit on... something you don't appreciate until it's gone... and some very delicious food.



---

No comments:

Post a Comment