Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's my birthday!

Today marks 25 years since I started doing time here on Earth.

I like to meet people that were born on the exact same day as me. In fact I even have a friend that was born within just a couple minutes, we discovered. That makes me think... did we see each other while waiting in line in Heaven? Were we buddies? She was born before me, so was she like,

"Alright, I'm doin it! I'm going! Good luck Steve!"
"Okay you too! Don't forget to be nice to me at BYU since you'll be way more physically attractive than me and otherwise I might be too self conscious to talk to you!"
"Okay I'll try but no promises, I mean... what if you're a big loser?"
"That's true... alright well don't worry about it then. We'll just be Facebook friends and call it good."

Actually I like to think about what it's like for people about to come to Earth, and they know they're going to different countries that despise each other. They're like best buddies in heaven, but one of them is gonna be a Nazi and the other one is going to be anything else.

Or maybe they know what's going to happen in the future and they're like, dude, we're gonna spend our whole lives paying off the national debt. Lame, man, lame.

Anyway, I watched Stardust last night, one of my all time favorite movies, and I noticed that the star actor, Charlie Cox, who plays Tristan, doesn't even get his name on the cover of the movie case. It has the names of all the supporting actors and not him. Weird. I guess he's just not cool enough.

Stardust = one of the best film scores ever.

Just so you know.


---

No comments:

Post a Comment