Wednesday, August 19, 2009

If I fail, I fail with glory.

It's amazing how easy it is to get people to hang out with you when they know that they're never going to get to see you ever again.

No joke. This week I've been spending time with all my favorite people and it's made me feel so popular! I think that I might just stay, but tell people every week that it's my last. I'd like to see how long they keep going out of their way just to hang out with me.

And, as it turns out, Ben Folds himself dedicated a live concert to me and told my entire story through song:

Steven's Last Night In Town

Anyway... get excited, friends, because the next post will be coming from Los Angeles. Who knows when that will be since I might not even have an internet connection when I get there, but yeah.

Goodbye, Provo. It's been fun.


---

1 comment: