Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm not OCD I just like things to be perfect.

Every time I've ever gone to church, I've always been a little bothered by the fact that organ pipes are arranged in a way to appear symmetrical, and they're not. They're always off by just a little tiny bit.

Does no one else get bothered by this?


These are the organ pipes in the building I go to on Sundays. I have a hard time paying attention because of them.

If you're thinking of telling me that it can't be symmetrical because they're all different lengths, don't.

It's almost like if they had decided to build all the windows crooked or make the walls not quite square. I think it would be better if they just put them in a line from biggest to smallest. At least then it wouldn't look like it's pretending to look good.


---

No comments:

Post a Comment