Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I could be cool too!

I was cruising some jobs online today and I'm constantly amazed that on Craigslist, in LA, the film/TV/radio listings has an awful lot of jobs that belong in the "adult" section.

My favorite are the ones that call for "actors", to star in a "film", and to be considered you have to send them at least two pictures of yourself completely naked.

You betcha! I've got tons of naked pictures. No.

Even if I was an attractive female, with no morals, desperate for work, I would not send pictures of myself naked to someone on Craigslist. I think that even the dumbest of our society can see some red flags there...

But also unique to LA are the job postings for stuff like "party promoter" where it's your job basically just to know lots of attractive people and get them to come to parties. The description usually involves something like, "You must bring at least 25 attractive, classy, witty, wealthy friends to each event, who are able and willing to spend money on expensive champagne."

Here's one I found today that I thought was interesting. If you're an attractive girl, you can be a professional trophy wife! Just date one of these millionaires until they get tired of you. At least this way you'll know for sure that you are there for absolutely nothing more than your looks. That's honesty at its best.

Too bad they don't have that one for guys... I feel like I could make a good career out of that.


---

3 comments:

  1. I just read your whole page of blogs and I laughed my head off! The underwear story was my personal favorite...laughed so hard it brought a tear to my eyes when I tried to read it out loud to Jonathan! Speaking of writing talent...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one question...why are you looking in the adult section of Craigslist?

    ReplyDelete