Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm not sweating! Ha!

Behold!! Glorious day!

No, I didn't find a job. Though that would be quite glorious as well. But, I was walking home last night in a T-shirt and shorts, and for the first time ever since I've been here in LA, I was actually, legitimately cold.

Not really cold, just a little chilly. I might have even had goosebumps. It was the greatest moment that I've gotten to experience so far in the state of California. Except for when I went to Disneyland with my orchestra in high school and had my very first fling while I was there. We broke up a week later.

Ah, the memories.

Speaking of Disneyland, I watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs for the first time today. The first half of it anyway. Remarkably slow movie. It's amazing how things have changed. I timed it, and they literally took a half hour just showing the dwarfs come home, discover that someone is in their house, and then find out that it's Snow White.

And I also discovered today that Snow White and Sleeping Beauty are not the same movie! I always thought they were.

The end.


---

1 comment:

  1. I think the first tip-off to the fact that they aren't the same movie could have been the fact that they have different titles...

    ReplyDelete