Monday, November 23, 2009

worst trick ever.

I have such a hard time with the return key being right next to the apostrophe key.

Who designed this thing? Didn't they look into the future, see billions of people chatting online, and realize that all sorts of sentences were going to get abruptly cut off because of bad key positioning?

This happens to me all the time!


Martha is online.

Stephen: Hey Martha!

Martha: Hey Stephen! Will you give me a ride to the airport at 5?

Stephen: I can

Martha: Great! See you tomorrow!

Stephen: 't

Martha disconnected.

Stephen: Hey wait! I meant to write CAN'T! It was supposed to be CAN'T!! Some moron played the biggest April fools joke in the history of nerdome by putting that wretched key in the worst possible spot! COME BACK!!

No one cares.

Stephen: What? Who is saying this? Martha's gone.

Exactly. So there's no one to hear you scream.

Stephen: Wait... what? what do you... GEAGGHHEAHGHEGAH!!!


That last part is what I usually type while people sneak up behind me and choke me to death.

On the plus side of things, I bought a 10-pound bag of potatoes at the store a couple days ago for 69 cents.

Ten pounds of potatoes for 69 cents!

I haven't eaten them yet but buying them seemed like the sensible thing to do... even if they go bad... which they're likely to do...


---

No comments:

Post a Comment