Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fruit of the loom. Pun!

I simply can't understand how it's possible for American Apparel to stay in business.

They post ads all over Facebook, and I click on them from time to time in a desperate hope that they might have finally started designing something that people might actually want to wear.

My hope has been in vain, every time.

The fashion industry as a whole always struck me as going against the law of supply and demand, being that all the most expensive, "top notch" companies were constantly coming out with stuff that I had never seen anyone wear, ever.

And then I went to Hollywood, and my eyes were opened.


On an unrelated note, I've made a Halloween-year's resolution to eat more fruit and veggies, based on the advice of some random creepy anonymous commenter on a previous post about me getting sick.

I wish we could make some drastic, incredible change in our country to have healthy food be cheap and everything else stay cheap.

What's the cheapest healthy food that you buy?


---

1 comment:

  1. So do you really not know who that "anonymous" fellow/lady is? Cause that's weird. Especially since you're a fairly healthy guy, imho. In any case, "anonymous" has apparently discovered the cure to the common cold!

    ReplyDelete