Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Tonight Show!

Congratulations to me! This is officially the 89th post on Ginkgo Dew and Universe Juice. That's right everyone. Eighty-nine.

So, to celebrate this momentous occasion, and also to give me something that's actually worth writing about, my roommate and I went to Universal Studios and attended the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. We just got back.

Unfortunately, they threaten you with torture and death if you so much as hint that you might pull out a camera and take any sort of recording at all. So, sad to say, I have no pictures of my own to show you.

But here's a picture of my ticket and fancy-schmancy little wristband in case you don't believe me.

But it was way fun! It's amazing how small the studio is compared to how it looks on TV. Their band is awesome. Conan is a very funny man.

They had Jessica Biel on the show, who up until today I thought was a completely different person. I was like, wait, so when is Jessica going to come through the curtains? And who is that girl? Wait... what? ... I guess I need to read more tabloids and keep up to date on people that I'll never meet.

Jessica Biel:

Not Jessica Biel:
Glad we got that taken care of. I always think it's funny when they have people on the show that are promoting the new film that they're "starring" in, when it's animated. Today they showed a clip of "her" in the film Planet 51 and all she said was "hmmm."

So anyway I'll let you all know if I made it on screen... and by that I mean I'll let you know if I ended up being a little speck in the back of the audience, on screen. I mean I'm practically famous now. So... yeah.


---

1 comment:

  1. That's sweet. How did the show actually go? I personally like Conan more than any of the other night show hosts that are on nowadays.

    ReplyDelete