Friday, November 13, 2009

My world debut on national TV

Can you find Stephen in this picture?



Well, I'm sure most of you are well aware of this by now, but just in case you haven't left your basement for the last few days, I am now officially a star!

That's right, I was on national television on Tuesday night. I went and sat in the audience for The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. Naturally they decided to take a second and film me for the world to see, since, you know, it's me.

So I'm actually thinking about switching to films pretty soon here, I mean the TV audience gig is fun and everything, but it just doesn't pay enough for my level of talent.

Don't worry though, I'll remember all you little people. And by that I mean all you worthless tiny people that actually work and contribute to society. You're nothing compared to us celebrities!

Anyway, yeah I was sitting in the top corner. They gave me a whole 3 pixels for my face, so I'm doing pretty good so far.



---

No comments:

Post a Comment