Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Uplifting Entry of Happiness

Not that anybody cares, but lately I have been uninspired to make any blog entries, notwithstanding the fact that I have WAY too much free time on my hands.

You see, I tune pianos for a "living". I can't go tune a piano without a functioning car. My car needs fixing, which will cost most of the money that I have.

I have a friend, however, who wants to fix it for me for much less, though his schedule is very busy so I'm waiting to hear back from him. In the meantime, I can't go anywhere outside of my walking distance.

So I should use this time to write music and finish my upcoming "Hymninalism" album, right?

Wrong. I can't do that either because my mixer decided to die, the very same day my car did, making it impossible for me to write any music unless I want to click it in, note by note, with my mouse, which is also on the verge of death, actually.

So I have reached a bit of a standstill, hence the lack of blog entries. Basically, I'm just trying to find a way to keep myself busy, which has proven to be remarkably difficult.

Cleaning, going to the temple, applying for jobs that are near my apartment, and playing my piano. That's about it. I haven't been this completely useless since before I learned to walk.


---

No comments:

Post a Comment