Friday, January 1, 2010

Neeewwwww Year.

I imagine that blog sites such as this one get a surge of activity at the start of the new year. Especially with this wretched recession going on there must be a lot of very determined writers out there thinking that they'll be blogging full-time by next December.

I don't really make New Year's resolutions. Occasionally I'll make a resolution and it just happens to be on the first day of the year, but since the start of a new year is, really, completely irrelevant, when you think about it, I make resolutions whenever I feel like it.

And today I don't feel like it.

In fact most of my life-altering paradigm-shifting decisions happen towards the beginning of the summer. But that was when I was in Utah and the seasons would actually change. The snow would dry up and I would resolve to start running again. Woo hoo.

Here, it's summertime all @#%&$# year. So you'll never know when I might ambush you with a list of all the amazing poop I'm gonna change. Sleep in fear.

In the meantime, I thought that all you millions of readers would like to see some thoroughly exciting pictures of my Christmas vacation up in Washington with my entire immediate family. Which is actually almost the same size as my entire extended family.


Cookie Decorating







The Woodland Park Zoo
















The Seattle Waterfront










---

2 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoy your demonic hulk teddy cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad kristin and i were well represented there, even if some of our shots were on the less glamorous side. Fortunately our natural beauty shines through.

    ReplyDelete