Thursday, January 21, 2010

Doo bee doooo

I think it's funny how people react to rain here in LA.

This week has been "the biggest rain storm since 1972." And by that, they mean that this whole week has been a combination of light rain and light drizzle.

Run for the hills! Make peace with your God!!


In other news, I'm now back to normal. For those unaware of what's been ailing me, three main things:

  1. Car broke down
  2. Sound card overheated and died
  3. Lost my keys

My friend hooked me up with a great Honda mechanic who replaced my clutch, flywheel, and left axel, in two hours, total labor time. He works very quickly. He charged me $150 for labor, and the parts were $300.

I was very please about that, since the same job would have cost me triple that much at a shop.

With my car working, I went and got a new sound card, and made copies of my roommate's keys, and my car's spare key, which I have decided NOT to hide inside my car from now on.

So basically I'm back to exactly how I was a couple weeks ago, only with a lot less money, and a much tighter clutch.

On a side note, it is very difficult to get out of bed when it's raining.


---

No comments:

Post a Comment