Monday, January 4, 2010

Speaking

I like to hang out with medical students and ask them all sorts of random questions about the body. It makes me feel like I'm getting a doctorate degree without all the studying.

Speaking of which, it turns out that you can in fact have your bellybutton removed.

Which reminds me of this video that Bryan was very excited to show everyone when we were home over Christmas.

Which reminds me that there are only 355 days left until next Christmas! Wooo hoooo.

Speaking of days, it was 80 degrees outside yesterday. Craaazy.

Speaking of crazy, one of my friends had a little dinner party last night that involved "hot pots", which is some sort of Asian dinner where you have lots of raw items that you put in a pot of boiling water in front of you, with your chopsticks and then pull it out and eat it with rice and other substances. It was supremely delicious. And there was shrimp! I love shrimp.


---

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that my a cappella group sang that song when I was at BYU? Either you or Bryan must have heard us sing it. I just can't remember who was there at the time. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please invite me to your next hot pot dinner party. thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete