Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another piece of my childhood ruined.

You wanna' know what I miss?

I miss this jingle used in Big Red commercials in the late 80's:



It's a wonderful song, full of happiness. And awesomeness. Which was very rare for that particular time period.

I mean, really, most of what that decade produced was only useful as part of an emergency purging method for those who call Poison Control after drinking ammonia.

So, given the context, this song deserves extra fame and glory.

And then Verizon somehow got their filthy rotten hands on it and ruined everything for me:



Honestly. Why must there be such terrible people alive in the world today? Crawl back into your holes and stop ruining my childhood, you shameful little ogres.


---

2 comments:

  1. One of your better ones, Sir Stephen; good on you. I am going out for a ride on my BMW today. Want to join me on your Harley? And, finally, when are you going to come over here and visit me? I am pretty old, you know, and might die soon...

    The Bob

    ReplyDelete