Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mexican kids

I don't think there's anything that makes me feel like a bigger loser than when I'm chatting with someone online, and I'm giving it 100% of my attention when it's obvious that they might be giving it like 13% at most.

I'll respond immediately to them and then literally sit there and stare at the chat box for like 4 minutes waiting for them to respond. Finally they'll type something minimal and obligatory and then I'll be like
"Oh good I'm so glad you wrote back!! Ha ha! I had my doubts but I knew you cared!!"
After about 30 minutes of this I'll realize that chatting was always intended to be a low-commitment form of communication and should be done alongside other tasks. Then I'm good. Until the next day when it starts all over again. I forget everything at night and start with a clean slate each day.

I was showing some peeps a few pics of the ol' mish tonight and I thought I would make your day by showing you why Mexican kids are awesome. If you don't like these pictures then you are a cold-hearted old hag and should be destroyed. Enjoy!
























---

4 comments:

  1. Is the crab on that kid's head alive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. k - don't think I'm weird cuz I'm totally following this blog now and I don't really know you personally, just somewhat know one of your brothers and am slightly acquainted with you. Although I think your blog does afford me much insight. I enjoyed this post, but I have spent an outrageous amount of time just now to peruse several previous posts. And I feel that I should thank you. Most likely you weren't trying to be funny when you wrote most of them, but I have an over-developed sense of humor and I was seriously laughing really hard and out loud. How often do you think people actually laughed out loud before they type "LOL". I've added this blog to my reader. I'm a fan. :D So, um thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raree--"Somewhat"? I thought we were tight!
    Anyways...nothing says happiness like a kid in Diesel bucket. Nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologies Bryan - I didn't want to be presumptuous. :D Of the spouses of the 207 group (so far) I figure I may be the least well known. Short dating period post-mission, and only known as "the ex" pre-mission . . . well, I'm sure you get it. I'm glad you think we're tight - I totally enjoyed all time spent with the 207 crew.

    ReplyDelete