Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hey, sup ya'll?

I'm just waiting for the day when someone writing the "terms of agreement" for something decides to sneak in a little line that says "You will give me your first-born child. And his first born too."

And then he'll start receiving all sorts of babies in the mail and he'll be like, "Ooookay. Crap."

No one ever reads those. I tried to read one once, and I'm convinced that they purposefully try to make them as long and wordy and ultimately meaningless as they possibly can. Seriously. Why don't they make a summary or something?

There should be a sub-section stating "since we know you won't read any of this before clicking the 'agree' button, at least be informed that we now own your soul."

Speaking of summaries, I am not going to write one about what's been happening in my life since the last time I posted. Nor shall I apologize for not posting lately because I'm not sorry! Bwa ha ha. Eat that for breakfast!!

On a side note, not that there's really a center note here, it's a beautiful day in LA. As was yesterday, and the day before, and tomorrow, and the day after. We need a snow storm.


---

1 comment:

  1. if we get a snow storm i am putting 100% of the blame on you.

    LOLed at "center note"

    ReplyDelete