Monday, July 5, 2010

steeeeeeeephen!

Bryan sent me some snide demand that I make a new post the other day, simultaneously reminding me that I even have a blog, and making me not want to post anything on it.

Still, The Ginkgo Dew shall live on yet a while longer.

I moved.

Best decision I've ever made.

Fact: My new apartment has a deck that is the same size as my old apartment's living room, dining room, and kitchen combined.

Fact: For the first time in 8 years, I have my own bedroom.

Fact: I am no longer afraid to bring girls over.

Aaannnnnnddd... as an added bonus, I found my old keys whilst moving my bed. I lost them 6 months ago. That's right. I haven't been able to drive anywhere or even leave the apartment for SIX MONTHS!!


I don't think many people know how to spell "withdrawal."

That last sentence has nothing to do with this next sentence. I just got back from San Diego. A super random little excursion with 7 other people that I've never met in my life. Here's a picture of me eating kettle corn:

Horray!


---

2 comments: