Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BLAHH!! Are you BLIND???@$%*&^

Today I waved at a girl sitting on the grass as I drove by. She waved back and smiled.

My roommate pulled up to a light and stopped in the crosswalk right before a girl was about to cross. Since I was in the passenger seat with my window down, I said "Sorry about that." She replied with a very friendly, "no worries, I do it all the time!" And she walked around.

None of this happy fluffy jolly brotherly kindness changes the crippling disease that is rampant in the city of LA.

No one ever pays attention when the light turns green.

It's not that hard! The lights are not sooo long that you have time to pull out a box of parchment and a quill pen and start writing your memoirs. Seriously! Pay attention! Doesn't anyone want to get to where they're going? No wonder we have such pukishly awful traffic!

Ironically I've also noticed that most people will not honk their horns in this situation until it is way too late. The ONE time that it's actually appropriate to honk your horn, and yet everywhere I go I hear nothing but honking all over the place except for when it would actually be justified! Why??


---


No comments:

Post a Comment