Monday, November 29, 2010

My hair


This morning when I got up I couldn't help but feel like maybe my bed-head hair is a little too similar to my "combed", or "styled" hair.

But, it just goes to show why it's so much better to be male than female. Can you find the differences in these two pictures? You'll notice there really aren't many.

Also, here's a pizza I made on halloween. I wanted to make sure to wait for a month or so before uploading Halloween pics so that they would seem more unique and special, rather than getting lost in the flurry of other people's costumes that aren't as cool as my pizza.



Also, whoever programmed the process for arranging pictures on these blog entries must really hate the human race. Holy crap. Could it possibly be more difficult? I don't think so.

A'ight. Peace.


---

2 comments:

  1. I know the difference! You're wearing a tie on the right side!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know why there aren't more people on the planet earth commenting on this blog. It's one of the best out there. Also, I ask myself that same question about the pictures every time I try to post a blog...it actually discourages me from blogging.

    ReplyDelete