Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Robot!

It took me three hours to do my taxes yesterday. When did things ever become so complicated?

I mean really. Life would be so much better if everyone just paid a percentage of their income. The form would have like three lines, and it would look like this:

1. Yo, How much money you got? ______
2. Multiply that times .2
3. Dat's what you owe, foo. Pay up or move to Mexico.

Done and done. How hard is that?

Anywho, for some reason last night I had a weird urge to draw a picture of a robot, so I did. There's a slight possibility that it has something to do with the fact that my roommates were watching I-Robot.


Drawing is weird. It's either very therapeutic or incredibly frustrating, and it usually all depends on the first few lines. You mess those up and it's over. And by "over", I mean "your face shrivels up into a black hole."


---

1 comment:

  1. Are you trying to stealthily slip political advocacy into your blog by advocating a flat tax? (Maybe you're already thinking ahead to the day when you're so rich this will matter to you.)
    Dale again.

    ReplyDelete